In search for the world's first virtual beauty queen
To take part in Miss Digital World, contestants have to have the following requirements :
- never to have taken part, not even as extras or cameos , in any type of pornographic films , shows or plays.
- never to have made public pronouncements of a potentially embarrassing nature, or in any way not in tone with the moral spirit of the Competition.
- to have, however, the complete and unconditional availability of their own image and name.
Each contestant must submit the following when applying:
- 5 photos for the photo book in jpeg format
- date of birth, name, address , etc.
- hair colour
- eye colour
- vital statistics
- video that can be seen in streaming in Quick Time Movie or in .avi format
Every participant gives full and unconditioned agreement to the use of his copyrights (oppure image rights ) to monumedia srl for the promotion of the event Miss Digital World with no title to any remuneration.
The jury is composed by the internet users who trough the official web site www.missdigitalworld.com will be able to vote.
The winner of the Miss Digital World sash will be crowned during a gala ceremony in Turin as part of "Virtuality Conference 2004". Her creator will be awarded a prize of 5,000 dollars and a plate.
To check out the dates for submissions and request for more participation information, please visit www.missdigitalworld.com.
More news on