Top 10 Most Popular Stories over the Past Week
A tumblr called ‘Pinuprdj’ has curated some very funny images of Robert Downey Jr, as pinup girls.
2) Infographic: Geeks VS Hipsters
We’ve seen the differences between geeks and nerds. This time, Become Career and Geeks Are Sexy have put together another infographic that looks at the differences between ‘geeks’ and ‘hipsters’.
3) Meme: What People Think I do Is Not What I Really Do..
The ‘What people think I do / What I really do’ memes have gone viral in the last day or so.
4) In Map Series, Designer Lays Out Stereotypes
Graphic designer Yanko Tsvetkov created a series of maps, ‘Mapping Stereotypes’ that lays out stereotypical views of different nations all over the world.
5) 'Mad Men' Season 5 Teaser Videos Are Out
After 17 months, AMC has released new teasers online, for the fifth season of its hit TV series ‘Mad Men’.
6) Kengo Kuma Designs The World’s Most Peaceful Starbucks
Tokyo-based and world-renowned architect Kengo Kuma has designed a Starbucks store in Japan that draws on its peaceful surroundings and its proximity to a holy shrine.
7) Would Disney Princesses Look Like This In Real Life?
Finnish design student Jirka Väätäinen has envisioned how Disney princesses would look like if they were real people.
8) A Photographer’s Playful Game With The Moon
In his pet project titled ‘Moon Games’, French landscape astrophotographer Laurent Laveder has captured the moon as myriad objects in a playful manner.
9) Honest Ads Reveal What Consumers Really Think
Writer Chelsea Fagan and art director Matt Stevenson have come up with a series of honest ads.
10) Humorous Ads Celebrate The Ad Industry, Ad-Obsessed Individuals
For this year’s annual AAF Dallas ADDY awards, agency TM Advertising created ads that celebrate the ‘obsessive’ advertising professional.
For the most current updates within the creative, media, and technology industries, please follow TAXI on Twitter or Facebook.