Top 10 Most Popular Stories over the Past Week
Korean designer Jihyum Ryou reimagines food storage without a fridge. In his project ‘Save Food From The Fridge’ Ryou uses traditional word-of-mouth knowledge and everyday objects to preserve food in an eco-friendly way, without the use of a fridge to keep the food fresh.
2) Namco Bandai Turns To Facebook Fans For Pac-Man Redesign
Namco Bandai is planning to make a new Pac-Man game, but they are having some problems deciding on a new art style.
3) Gore Alert: Human Butcher Shop Opens In London
For the latest Resident Evil instalment, Resident Evil 6, Capcom opened a human butcher shop at London’s Smithfields Meat Market over the weekend.
4) IKEA Catalog Photoshop Controversy Creates Internet Photo Meme
In a recent incident that involves IKEA photoshopping women out of some photographs for its Saudi Arabian catalog, the furniture retail giant issued an apology—but that’s not enough for the internet.
5) Moleskine Introduces Print-On-Demand Photo Books
Moleskine has teamed up with photography book publisher MILK to create a series of print-on-demand photo books.
6) Infographic: The Psychology Of Color
PaintersofLouisville.com has created an infographic that explains the psychology behind colors and the effects that they have on people.
7) iPhone App Turns Your Photos Into Japanese Comics
Called ‘Manga-Camera’, it works similar to Instagram, but instead of making your photos look like they’ve been taken with a retro camera, it makes them look like they’ve just come straight out of a Japanese manga.
8) ‘570-Megapixel Dark Energy’ Camera Captures First Images
The most powerful camera in the world, Fermilab’s Dark Energy 570-megapixel Camera, located on a mountaintop in Chile, has captured and recorded its first images on 12 September.
9) How To Design A Unique And Unforgettable Logo?
In an infographic ‘How to design a unique and unforgettable logo?’, created by Sothink, shares ideas and tips from seasoned logo designers.
10) Cadbury Beats Nestlé To Win Exclusive Rights Of The Color ‘Purple’
Cadbury has won a lengthy High Court battle against rivals Nestlé for the exclusive rights of its signature ‘PANTONE 2685C’ purple.
For the most current updates within the creative, media, and technology industries, please follow TAXI on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pinterest