A Delicious 12-Course Meal Squeezed Into A Can
In a bid to offer the average person a chance to “dine like royalty without the washing up”, designer Chris Godfrey cramped an entire 12-course meal into a can.
Called ‘All In One’, appetizers, main courses and desserts were compressed into a tin can—piling them on top of each other to form layers of food that are distinguishable by color.
The entire 12-course meal consists of:
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
Would you like to sample Godfrey’s 12-course meal?
Also check out these recent news