Don't miss the latest stories
Watch: 7 Valuable Tips That Beginner Photographers Should Know Via A 3-Min Clip
By Yoon Sann Wong, 14 Jun 2017
Landscape and travel photographer Toma Bonciu returns with a new video that beginner photographers might find helpful.
Bonciu highlights seven tips for greenhorn shutterbugs that include:
1. The warped notion that expensive gear will give you quality photos. This was recently put to the test by YouTube channel Mango Street where they pit a pricey camera against cheap ones.
2. The belief that “I know the place” equals to “knowing how to photograph the place”.
3. Significance of choosing your subjects wisely.
4. Light is paramount; “Where the light creates drama you should photograph.”
5. Inevitability of mistakes and failures. “Analyze, learn, remember, and then move on.”
6. The value in continuously learning.
7. Bliss in ignoring haters.
Watch the video below.
[via Photo Tom, image via video screenshot]
More related news
Also check out these recent news