Don't miss the latest stories
10 Best Pokémon Go Tips And Tricks To Help You Become The Ultimate Trainer
By Azira Amran, 11 Jul 2016
HYPEBEAST has compiled a list of 10 tricks that could help you get ahead while playing Niantic Lab’s recently released mobile game Pokémon Go.
Test a selection of the tricks below and read the whole article here.
1) Take a trip to landmark Pokéstops to get more revives and potions. Suggested locations include post offices, local monuments and national attractions.
2) Turn the phone upside down to save battery. The screen will switch out with a Pokémon logo and conserve battery power while still counting steps and scanning for nearby Pokémon.
3) Visit more parks and lakes to catch certain Pokémon in their natural habitat. Pro tip: Gastly only appears at night.
4) Take note of the size and color of the circles in order to maximize your chances of catching a Pokémon. Smaller circles indicate that the Pokémon is weak. Green circles also indicate weakness, while yellow circles are medium and red circles indicate strength.
5) When starting out, avoid Pokémon like Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander. This will increase your chances of catching Pikachu in the wild.
Discover the remaining five tips here.
Boost your game performance by taking this quiz to find out which Pokémon Go team you should join based on your personality.
[via HYPEBEAST, image via App Store]
More related news
Also check out these recent news