Don't miss the latest stories
Free Online Courses For Creatives Offered By Universities Around The World
By Mikelle Leow, 16 Nov 2017
Image by Brad Neathery via Unsplash (CC0)
Hate it when the weekend comes around and you have nothing productive to do? Thankfully, 200 universities around the world have released 560 courses online, so there’s always a new skill to learn at no cost.
Compiled by Dhawal Shah, the founder of online course search engine Class Central, the list includes courses launched over the past months that span multiple disciplines from design to business and personal development.
Discover some courses below and check out Shah’s full list over at freeCodeCamp.
1. ‘Introduction to Virtual Reality’, University of London International Programmes
2. 3D Interaction Design in Virtual Reality’, University of London International Programmes
1. ‘Design Thinking for the Greater Good’, University of Virginia
2. ‘Get Started with Agile and Design Thinking’, University of Virginia
1. ‘Influence’, University of Pennsylvania
2. ‘Leading High-Performing Teams’, University of Queensland
3. ‘Becoming an Effective Leader’, University of Queensland
4. ‘From Brand to Image’, IE Business School
1. ‘Converting Challenges into Opportunities’, University of California, San Diego
2. ‘Achieving Your Optimal Performance’, University of California, San Diego
3. ‘Leveraging the Power of Professional Communities’, University of California, San Diego
4. ‘Storytelling in the Workplace’, Rochester Institute of Technology
5. ‘Visual Presentation’, Rochester Institute of Technology
Check out the entire list of 560 new online courses over at freeCodeCamp.
[via freeCodeCamp, cover image by by Brad Neathery via Unsplash (CC0)]
More related news
Also check out these recent news