Don't miss the latest stories
Watch: 6 Illustrator Tricks To Speed Up Your Graphic Design Workflow
By Yoon Sann Wong, 14 Feb 2018
Tom of design agency Satori Graphics has published a seven-minute tutorial sharing six Illustrator tricks that could help speed up your graphic design workflow.
The helpful tips include:
1. Pasting an object in the same position across numerous art boards. This is helpful when creating multiple page documents such as brochures and magazines.
2. Hiding and revealing a specific selection of objects on your art board. This helps you organize and better visualize your work when you have a very busy design in Illustrator.
3. Moving individual objects independently, even though they have been grouped together with other objects.
4. Creating symmetrical illustrations efficiently
5. Creating design work that is evenly spread out across the Illustrator document
6. Aligning objects to a specific object, which is useful for typography placements.
Learn all the timesaving hacks below.
[via Satori Graphics, image via video screenshot]
More related news
Also check out these recent news