Don't miss the latest stories
Free UX Design Courses By Top Universities You Can Take In The Comforts Of Home
By Yoon Sann Wong, 21 Jun 2018
Previously, DesignTAXI shared with you 68 free art and design online courses from universities Yale, Duke, MoMA, and more. Now, it’s UX design’s turn with this list shared by Amy Smith of UI/UX design tool Mockplus.
On Medium, Smith has compiled six online courses in UX design from leading universities around the world that won’t cost you a dime. This includes:
1. Interaction Design Specialization by UC San Diego (8 lessons)
2. User Experience Research and Design by University of Michigan (9 lessons)
3. Intro to the Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman (4 lessons)
4. Introduction to User Experience Design by Georgia Institute of Technology (5 lessons)
5. Design Better User Interfaces by University of Minnesota (5 lessons)
6. Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta (2 modules)
Smith elaborates on the respective components or lessons within each course, which you can read in detail via her article on Medium.
If you or someone you know is keen on getting skilled in UX design, this free-to-learn course list might be a good resource for sharing.
You might also want to check out this UI designer’s top 19 bite-sized design tips from a year’s worth of advice.
[via Medium, main image via Shutterstock]
More related news
Also check out these recent news