Don't miss the latest stories
Top 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired Faster In 2019, According To LinkedIn
By Yoon Sann Wong, 21 Dec 2018
Image via Shutterstock
Business and employment-oriented service LinkedIn has released its ‘2018 US Emerging Jobs Report’, which not only details the jobs with the largest hiring growth, but also skills that are currently facing the largest shortage in the country.
This includes creative and technology-related specializations such as graphic design, digital media, and web development.
Preview the top 10 in-demand skills below and find out more over on LinkedIn’s report.
1) Oral communication: public speaking; communication; presentation skills.
2) People management: teamwork; supervisory skills; personnel management.
3) Development tools: Java, C++; Linux.
4) Social media: digital media; social media measurement.
5) Business management: management; strategic planning; business process improvement.
6) Time management: organization skills; time management; multitasking.
7) Leadership: team leadership; team building.
8) Graphic design: Adobe Photoshop; web design; illustration.
9) Data science: data analysis; forecasting; statistics.
Find out more about 2019’s job market in LinkedIn’s emerging jobs report and check out these résumé tips that will help you stand out from the crowd in 2019.
[via LinkedIn, main image via Shutterstock]
More related news
Also check out these recent news